From Pokemon GO Wiki
- Potion - restore 20 HP
- Super Potion - restore 50 HP
- Hyper potion - restore 200 HP
- Revive - Restores fainted Pokemon HP by half
- Max Revive - Restores fainted Pokemon HP
- Max Potion - Restores Max HP
- Lucky Egg - Doubles experience for 30 minutes
- Incense - Lures wild Pokemon to you for 30 minutes, unlike lure modules an incense can only be used by summoning trainer only and is not limited to a pokestop
- Lure Module - Lures wild Pokemon to the picked Pokestop for 30 minutes, any trainer in the radius of the pokestop benefits
- Razz Berry - Razz Berries are an item you can get after reaching level 8 in the game. These fruits are used to make catching Pokemon much easier, especially those with high CP and rarer species.
- Bluk Berry - They are found in the code of the game, no one is aware what level they are unlocked at or how to acquire these berries.
- Poke Ball - The basic Poke ball, you gain poke balls from pokestops and by leveling up
- Great Ball - An improved Poke ball which has a better chance of catching wild pokemon. you will receive these as a bonus once your trainer reaches level 12
- Ultra Ball - The second strongest Poke ball in the game, you will receive these as a bonus at level 20
- Master Ball - Strongest and rarest poke ball, it has a one-time use and will never fail